Canal Lee[_3_] Canal Lee[_3_] is offline

Default Ship - MORGENSTOND I I 7-16a.jpg

On Wed, 02 Nov 2016 17:33:59 -0400, Steve
wrote:

On Tue, 01 Nov 2016 19:21:09 -0400, Canal Lee wrote:

Interesting . She is has not been back this way since July .
The cranes look stark .

These salties get around (the world). Marine Traffic shows the ship
off the Ivory Coast yesterday morning.

(She's the former Clipper Aurora, so you have to search by that name
on Marine Traffic.)

Steve

---

Interesting ! Have not seen any Clipper ships through here in quite a
while . Maybe they sold out to another company . Most of the Clippers
that I remember were older and bigger . This must have been one
of their newest boats .