[email protected] WayneBatrecdotboats@hotmail.com is offline

Default In solidarity with my northern friends

On Wed, 2 Nov 2016 11:21:35 -0700 (PDT), Tim
wrote:

" Much as I like having the pool heated it has to go off in January and
February. The heat pump just can't keep up in cool weather. If I had
my druthers I'd be in the Caribbean that time of year. "

Wayne I'm surprised you're not already making plans?

Maybe you are. Lol!

===

Maybe next year. I'm still hoping to get to Cuba one of these days. I
now have insurance that will cover me there and the regulations keep
easing up.