[email protected] WayneBatrecdotboats@hotmail.com is offline

Default In solidarity with my northern friends

On Wed, 2 Nov 2016 15:41:37 -0700 (PDT), True North
wrote:

On Wed, 2 Nov 2016 11:21:35 -0700 (PDT), Tim
"Don and Henk have convinced me to man up and jump in the water. I am
OK today at 75 and I turned the solars on so that will go up a bit
tomorrow.
I have to remember our (privately built) pool in Maryland seldom got
over 70 when I was a kid."

75 F ?? That would be considered bath water up here.
It seldom gets any better.

===

Yes, same with Lake Ontario and we used to spend a lot of time in the
water as kids. But that was then and this is now. I've even swum in
60 degree water off the coast of Maine but that's just crazy.