Glenn Ashmore

Default Decided on Dry Tortugas

Roy G. Biv wrote:

Bob how about supporting your yardstick formula as it relates to a
smallcraft bareboat charter ? Bob, if you really want to spread
misinformation and take things out of context you could comfortably
add "Just entering the ATBA could cost you $10,000.00 !"

(the $10,000.00 fine in context )

Unfortunately Bob knows from personal and financially traumatic
experience. ;-)

I am familiar with the incident. A very minor grounding by one of his
students ended up costing well into 5 digits.

--
Glenn Ashmore

there of) at: http://www.rutuonline.com