[email protected] WayneBatrecdotboats@hotmail.com is offline

Default In solidarity with my northern friends

On Mon, 31 Oct 2016 14:52:31 -0400, wrote:

On Mon, 31 Oct 2016 13:25:04 -0400,

wrote:

On Mon, 31 Oct 2016 13:00:29 -0400,
wrote:

On Mon, 31 Oct 2016 12:34:16 -0400,

wrote:

Water temperature in my pool - 92 °F, Air temp 82.6 °F .

Solar heater?

===

Heat pump.

I bet that levels out the electric bill when you turn the A/C off.
Do you keep it covered?

===

No, too much aggravation. We used a bunch of those inflatable solar
disks one year. They did make a difference but had serious durability
issues in addition to being dirt collectors.

Much as I like having the pool heated it has to go off in January and
February. The heat pump just can't keep up in cool weather. If I had
my druthers I'd be in the Caribbean that time of year.