Doug Kanter

Default Article about BushCo use of words

"Joe" wrote in message

I did find the following excepts interesting-

I spent the next eight days drinking sweet mint tea and meeting with

dozens of
people: current government officials, former government officials,

people
associated with the country's uranium business. It did not take long to
conclude that it was highly doubtful that any such transaction had ever

taken
place.

Wow! Eight days drinking sweet mint tea talking with current and former
officials?
Now that's some solid intel!
Hopefully the CIA would not rely *solely* on this type of intel

Call me crazy, but if local customs involved drinking sweet mint tea, I
think an effective CIA operative, ambassador or whatever would do well to
drink plenty of it, if it meant being able to talk to the right people.