Don Dando

Default Antique Outboard Motor Club Meeting notice

On June 26th there will be a meeting at my home and we'll be using my farm
pond to run old boats and motors.

If all goes as planned Grandpa Bill Seebold will take some spins in my
Speedliner "B" Runabout, the last boat built by Speedliner. I assisted in
building this boat with the folks at Speedliner just before Cliff passed
away.

This will take Bill back to his "roots" in the type of boat he ran when he
began racing. I asked him if he thought he could really run a raceboat
without either Mercury's or Budweiser's sponsorship? He thought it would be
a compromise, but he thought he could handle it!

If you're in the area of Liberty, MO that date please drop in and enjoy the
festivities. (Send me an email for directions).

Don Dando