Default Radio Communication in Race Boats

General question to all divisions, are radio communications allowed in
you division?

Boy, my radio has saved my butt from avoiding a disaster a number of
times! Barreling into a blind turn and hearing "CRASH, CRASH,
CRASH!!!" has saved me. Or the times when there was a boat in my blind
side the radio help has save both he and me from an accident. Or I
don't know about you, but sometimes it nearly impossible to see a RED
Flag, that then radio communication to a team member is extremely
important. Other time I get assurance from my team member that the
boat is trimmed out OK . I,m sure glad I have radio communication!