Boatracer11f

Default This Group

Dear Dan,

Your vagina itching again? I know women that have more balls then
you. Sorry no drugs lately. I will keep you posted if I score some.
A few joints might make you regular. Your an uptight pussy Danny.
Fist yourself.

Mike

"Don Dando" wrote in message . com...
Mike,

Have you forgot to take your meds again? I see you are back at it!
Or, perhaps you've found a new batch of "recreational medication"!

Give it a break, OK ?

Don Dando

"Boatracer11f" wrote in message
om...
Dear Nasty Miget,

I will dwarf toss your ass if you don't leave. If you don't like it
why do you come back for more bitch?

Mike
(NASTYMIGET) wrote in message

Subject: This Group
From:
(Boatracer11f)
Date: 12/22/03 8:53 PM Eastern Standard Time

Dear Dan and Gary,

Welcome to the new mellenium pussies! Treat yourself to one of my free

blowjobs while you watch a movie such
as Anal love, American ass pile driving or Brown tongue buttmunch or

turn on
the Jerry Spinger show. Or
don't. It's a free blow job and shock humor and foul language are part
of my life. Like movies and radio there are several channels. I like

the
submissive ones,blueboy assmunching also! Go to a
different one if you don't like it. Were you two queer boatracers?Can

we talk
in a chat room please?
You sound like you have vaginas.I wish that I had one. Pussies like you

two
confuse me. What are pussies for? Give my ass a bad name and spank it

baby.
PLEASE!

Michael Barrett

Dude, take this **** to rec.faggot