Justan olphart Justan olphart is offline

Default Government shuts down ITT Tech

On 9/6/2016 11:43 PM, wrote:
On Tue, 6 Sep 2016 23:01:28 -0400, Keyser Söze wrote:

wrote:
On Tue, 6 Sep 2016 21:49:23 -0400, Keyser Söze wrote:

wrote:

Why would I want Navy electronics training?

I know, it is a science, you are an artist.

I took and got A's in a good number of university math and science classes.
As I have and had no interest in being in the navy, why would I want navy
electronics training?

I suppose if you want to spend 2 years learning what you could learn
in 6 weeks, go for it.

Ahh. Your anti-intellectual nonsense

Why is learning things faster anti intellectual?
It seems to me they dumb down schools to the lowest common denominator
and call it being intellectual. How is that right?
It is funny that the only schools who operate that way are the ones
that charge you by the hour so it is not all that amazing.
Schools run by people who have an interest in teaching you quickly, go
much faster with classes 7 or 8 hours a day at a much faster tempo and
if you can't keep up, you get kicked out.
Personally I prefer going fast. Even the IBM schools and the navy
school was not really challenging me. Public school was a joke to me
and my private school was barely holding my attention.
Give me the books and a little nudge in the right direction and I will
ace your test.

The only learning Krause is capable of passing on is bonehead English.
I'm sure you would find his lectures booring.