Don Dando

Default Boat Racing.

Since this news group is now down to only two people, why don't you two use
IM or MSN Messenger or one of the other chat programs to be rude and vulgar
to each other and we could consider using this space to talk about, of all
things, Boat Racing? (Unique idea huh) ? You could batter the dickens out
of each other, while the rest of us chat about Boat Racing!

Some how though, I think this may be your only outlet in life and you like
to grand-stand here, so my suggestion probably won't occur! But let the
records show, I tried to get the message across to you, but I doubt that you
get it, do you?

Don Dando