Wyatt Earp

Default little mikey b. it is not connie..............

(Boatracer11f) wrote in message . com...
(Wyatt Earp) wrote in message . com...
I am back you little prick little mikey B.
Wyatt Earp is back..
it is about time you came out to play
you took on Mr. Ron Hill
You took on MRs. Connie Payne
NOW you little ****............
take on me...............
Wyatt Earp..........
P.S.
come out to play you little ****
because you met your match in me...........
so come out to play
I Will rock your World
Wyatt Earp....
you play nice I play nice...............
the game is up to you...........

Retard,

I don't know who the **** you think you are Connie but since there are
a grand total of three readers of googles anymore who cares what you
say or think retard! Get some drugs for your head, some balls to back
up your opinions so you can sign your name and most importantly lose
some weight and get the **** off the internet bitch you don't race and
you are a has been leader of AOF. Bye bye Big Bertha!

Michael Barrett

Guess what you little ****, looks like there are just four of us
and guess what little mikey I love drugs...I love beer, I love vodka,
I love Crystal Meth, Love crack, Love, speed, love shrooms, love the
weed, love shooting Heroin, love smoking heroin, love the licking the
stamps, love it up the butt.........love getting high..............you
little **** mikey b.
Wyatts back
to just **** up your day
little Mikey B.