Default "Nothing secret there"

On Fri, 2 Sep 2016 17:42:58 -0400, Keyser Soze wrote:

It's not my fault you don't get the "taco" reference. Time for you to
slink back into your stupor.

I wasn't sure about the taco reference myself. I assumed you were
talking about a latino moving in. I have a Puerto Rican family living
next to me (in the house I tried to buy) and I could not ask for
better neighbors. I guess they are not really latinos tho since they
were born American citizens even if English is a second language. Some
of the other rednecks around here still called them mexicans and tried
to get me mad about it. I am tuning them up.