Keyser Soze Keyser Soze is offline

Default "Nothing secret there"

On 9/2/16 1:37 PM, wrote:
OK, why did the government have to redact about a third of the total
text in the disputed Emails?
"I didn't know" is not the kind of answer we want from a prospective
president.
CNN "wolf" just said that Hillary has lost half of her lead against
Trump in the polls 37-43 head to head now with 20% undecided.
She has out spent him about ten to one for 6 points. Gary gets 8-10
points and he has not spent anything on TV.

The redacted portions, no doubt, contained the actual names and
addresses of the assholes who post in rec.boats but work hard to keep
their identities a secret.