NASTYMIGET

Default No bitches in boatracing

Subject: No bitches in boatracing
From: (Boatracer11f)
Date: 12/24/03 2:34 PM Eastern Standard Time
(GAdunBOBF) wrote in message
All bitches should stay home from boat racing anyway. You are right Mikel
Barret. Connie is an old hag. What do old bithces who don't race know

about
our sport? Only women at a boat race need big tits and bikinis.Heard Tony
Staron picked her out of the nursing home to help wiht Key West and it was

disaster. He forgot her depends. Tony is a fuking nut with no brains

either.
Should learn from his mistakes. Why do I go to boat races. To get away

from
bitches. I don't mean to degrade women, just to state the facts.
I also heard Connie's kid didn't even race last year, but sure would be

fun
fuking her daughters, They's hot.
I am willing to listen to other sieds of this delima, and if not, STAY

HOME
BITHCES-old ones anyway.
Bob

Bob,

Leave Tony out of this. Tony and Connie are fine people.Now lets talk about

you taking a **** on my face and I'll wash it down with Alcohol. **** is
good,having my nostrils packed solid with it is bad. Tony is a good man.I like
eating his ass. But I
certainly agree on the big implants on all men in bikinis. I will vote if you

promise to teabag me!
get that sweet ass on the sheets for me!

Mike

Dude, take this crap to rec.faggot

sighed...........BLOW ME!