extreme_turbulance

Default This Group

There was a time in the past when I used to look forward with great
anticipation to reading the interesting and informative posts to this
newsgroup, well, that has changed.
I don't believe I have ever seen a boatracing site take such a ridiculous
turn as this group has.
When I started reading this group several years ago I only owned a private
go-fast superboat, since then I became involved in APBA racing in 3
different classes and now own and race a 1liter mod, 5liter and a NM
hydroplane.
A fair amount of the knowledge I possess I gained from reading this
newsgroup.
Well ,guess what readers, there is no more informative content available on
this newsgroup. It would seem this group is now just a venue for spammers
and flamers. Spammers and flamers who don't even have the gonads to use
their own names to attach to the idiotic writings they post to this group.
Well , Wyatt Earp, Boatracer11f, and the rest of the morons who have
polluted this group, so long, I think I will look for a group who attracts
posters with more than a single digit I.Q.

Gary C.
Extreme Turbulence Racing