Kilgore Trout[_2_] Kilgore Trout[_2_] is offline

Default MV Oosterdam, Kusadasi, Turkey, April 23, 2016. - 2016-04-23 13-15-48bf_KusadasiTR - Copy.JPG

In article , john Szalay
says...

oops 12 auto-inflatable rafts ( 50-100 person likely)

crew of 812 and passengers 1900-2100

but I ,m not a cruise person, myself, I,ve had enough of large ships
its boring.. having been across on two oceans.
If I were to go out again it would have to be on a tallship under sail

When we went to Alaska in '13, we flew to Washington, then walked on to the
Alaska Marine Highway Ferry, where we had a state room for five days. There
were only a couple hundred people, and we had a lot of fun. The ferries can go
where the cruise ships can't, and the view is closer to the water.

That was the civilized way to travel :-)

The really weird thing on that trip was the Amish taking pictures with their
cell phones... And we asked, and they were Amish.

--
Al McCann
m a c 3 5 8 (at)-n e w s g u y-(dot) c o m