BK

Default Key West Offshore and Kneeldown Classes

Hi Mike J!

I had to go to Northern AZ for a funeral late in October, and the smoke from
the Califonia fires reached the Arizona Rocky Mountains - it was so thick they
had health advisories and only 2 mile visibility -- this was 350 miles away
from the fires!

So I can only imagine how thick the smoke must have been back where you are.
Glad you all are safe and sound!

Hello, Connie & BK: Yes Sam and I are OK.
The BIG fires did come over the hill and into
the Hi-Desert, They stopped it before it got
any where close to the land and home we just
bought up there, Then the Rains hit......