Gus Bringard

Default ALLWEISS ANNOUNCES RESIGNATION AS CHAIRMAN OF APBA OFFSHORE

Your point being what??
If I was worried about what people think of me, I'd change the addy.
To bad Ass-Wise is still going to be behind the scenes using a mouthpiece.
Guess it's time to sign up with SBI

"BK" wrote in message
Just a word of caution.
Not everyone uses the same news reader to get to this group, and some news
readers put a lot more information about the person posting the message

than
others such as Google.
On some news readers, the Message-id shows up and leaves a trail of where

the
message came from which can easily be linked to others.
Just letting you know.

ANNOUNCES RESIGNATION AS CHAIRMAN OF APBA OFFSHORE
From: "Gus Bringard"
Date: 11/6/2003 7:35 AM US Eastern Standard Time
Too bad this ass wipe isn't going away permanently.