Flamenco 2 U

Default Key West Offshore and Kneeldown Classes

Hiya Mom !!!!
Don't believe everything you read on the internet. I accidently left myself
logged in to OSO, and Mr. "Tanned Fat Looks Better" decided to take advantage
of the situation. Pretty much everyone knew it was a joke, except for a couple
that evidently thought it was for real and made some nasty remarks, so I
deleted it.
Oh well, it was all in fun.
As for the boats, I was hoping things would be as such that Tony would follow
us to Orange Beach, but I understand the situation. I do still want to drive
one of these things, so as soon as things warm up, we're in!!
Stay warm, and take care of yourselves,
Gordo