Inigo Montoya

Default Very Interesting post from Offshore

"Yankee Racing" wrote in message
Thanks, BK for the explanation to Inigo. I am not sure it will do any

good
though.

After re-reading your post, I stand corrected. If you had used proper
paragraph placement or punctuation, this probably would not have been the
case.

His name should be "Negative" Montoya. Negative about life and boat
racing in general it seems.

IYOFAO. Sorry, only negative about blood suckers like Allweiss, Mills,
Zoli, et.al. and the idiots like you who follow them.....
Tried to warn you about this bunch but you wouldn't listen. See? No one's
going to KW now.

Wouldn't you hate to be this guys wife? I am sure his eggs are
never prepared as he likes them. Poor woman.
Connie

Psychoanalyzing again? Save it for the bleeding liberals, you stupid bint.
Must be hell to live with a nagging sheep like you unless you qualify for a
lifetime supply of Prozac. Hear any train whistles lately ??

BTW, eggs aren't really good for you anyway........