Default Mr Ed, hog hunter

On Thu, 04 Aug 2016 14:41:13 -0300, Wayne.B
wrote:

On Thu, 04 Aug 2016 02:17:55 -0400, wrote:

Mr Ed brought us 2 wild hogs tonight. He drove them through the woods
until they broke out in the open and saw us. Then it got a little
crazy for a minute and I managed to call him. It had one in a full
nelson "giving him a hug".
I am surprised he didn't get gored.

===

Glad to hear he's OK. What did you do with the hogs?

Once they decided they did not want to be the mother of Ed's babies,
they ran away.
I suspect that since they run hogs with dogs here they were just
hoping they were not going to be shot.
I should have shot a few pictures but it all happened pretty fast. I
heard him crashing through the bushes but that was not unusual. We
didn't know he was driving hogs until they broke out into the clear. I
suppose now, he will be looking for hogs every time we stop there.