Matthew Barrett

Default New York Ruling Posted

I believe that the licensee's need a voice on the BOD but not one for each
license as with the other categories they elect one category chair to the
BOD to represent all categories the same should be done for the licensee's,
one board member to represent all the licensee's. This way it doesn't matter
how many categories are licensed they will only have one vote equal to the
remainder of the unlicensed categories. The other BOD members will be
elected by the members as a whole.

Matthew

"Inigo Montoya" wrote in message

"Matthew Barrett" wrote in message

1 item I think
needs to be on the agenda is if a licensee is in default of their

contract
of which there are only 2 right now does that mean that we could have 1
licensee that has 3 board seats and might represent less than 20

members?
Just my $ .02.

Matthew Barrett

My $.02 ? Licensees should have NO seats on the board of directors. When
was the last time a vendor held a seat on a corporate board ??? If you
owned a company, would you like your suppliers calling the shots ?