Inigo Montoya

Default New York Ruling Posted

First thing is to use your right to vote before it's gone.
Second - dissolve the SEA-TAC plan
Third - put control back in the hands of the members.

"Matthew Barrett" wrote in message
The New York Judges ruling is now posted. I suggest all APBA members read
the transcripts from the proceedings along with the ruling as it goes into
great detail about the confusing nature of everthimg that has been going

on
in the organization. I the transcripts the judge recognizes themembership
was not informed properly as to the nature of the changes that were to

take
effect and that as a membership organization the members need to be

informed
and involved in the running of the APBA. I also suggest all APBA members

attend the annual meeting scheduled for Feb 2004 in Milwaukee to voice

your
opinions and idea's for the future of APBA as a whole.

Matthew Barrett

"www.geocities.com/sponsonhead/index.html"