Paul McGrane Paul McGrane is offline

Default Sailing Club- Newport RI 7-7-2016 a - 1 attachment

On 7/23/2016 9:48 AM, john Szalay wrote:
Paul McGrane wrote in news:1OGdnQNxu7Ci_g7KnZ2dnUU7-
:

I bet this would be fun!

Attachment decoded: SailingClubNewportRI_7-7-2016a.jpg
--------------22855DF7B8B90B6D5944368F--

Optimist class sailing dinghys and C240 class sailboats

Its a ball,
we used to race El Toro class boats in my teens (many years ago)
they look very much like the Optimist dinghys in your photos.

lots of fun without the massive amounts of cash to maintain a
big boat.

Thanks for the info John. Nice that you got to learn how to sail, I have
lived by the water all my life and never tried it!
Just like Lee, I always wanted Power ;-)

Paul