Larry

Default Need info on scarab

Location?

Larry

"Keith Rhoda" wrote in message
Hello all,
I have to sell a 23 ft Wellcraft scarab for a relative I believe its an
early nineties model. Black white and gray in color.. Its got a new 350
(260 HP )
Chevy engine, with a complete new outdrive. Plus a couple of thousand

spent
on miscellaneous items. There is some spiderwebs in the gelcoat and the
paint is very dull. A few tears in the upholstery. Needs probably a grand

in
parts/work, but could be used safely as is with no problems.

I would rate the mechanicals a 9.5 on a ten scale Ten being the best, and
the overall appearance
at a 5.
Sounds awesome. Straight exhaust, nice cam lope and runs high fifties to

low
60 with the new stainless prop.

It comes with a trailer in good/very good condition with brakes.

Can anyone give me any info as to what I can expect it to sell for?
Approximately
TIA,
Keith