John Doe

Default ******s Are Jews Turned Inside Out

(AMH I have actually been in a hydro!)
wrote:

Johnny,

Oh contrar, I do believe that Eddy would love your company. Ed would
finally be able to know who you really are. In addition, both of you
could go over all of your boat racing victories, that is if you truly
are a boatracer and have victories to share!

Also, wouldn't it be fun to finally put an end to all of this
bickering. Nah!
Anna

and Eddy said...
Dearest Anna: I already know who JD/H2 is. Love, your husband.

So.... it is probobly none of my business, but....
One of you should put the mouse down and actually have a conversation
outside of this newsgroup.

Eddy, please tell Anna who I am and save the "Dearest Anna" posts
for..uhhh..NOBODY! We don't care. Tell her you love her face to face,
instead of here on the group.....that is , IF you can look her in the
eye while your lips are forming the words.
Hopefully she will believe you. Nobody HERE believes anything you say
anymore.

Johnny