RG

Default rebuild cost question

"Inigo Montoya" wrote in message

Jasper can supply replacement for approx $2300-2500 w/exchange depending

on
model.

FYI,

Looks like a fun project. Sidewinder was quite popular in late '70's

early
80's in upper Midwest. Shallow V with pad bottom very similar to
Hydrostream and smaller Checkmates. Made a decent ski/lake racer. If I
remember correctly, a black one was used in one of the Roger Moore "James
Bond" movies (can't remember the name, but it was set in Louisiana

bayous).

The movie was "Live and Let Die", from 1973. This was the first Bond movie
to star Roger Moore in the role of James Bond. Generally regarded as one of
the worst of the entire series, although I liked it primarily for the
boating scenes. Glastron supplied all the boats to the film. The boat that
was used in the famous jump scene was a GT 150. In 1973, I would have given
my left nut to own a Glastron-Carlson CV-21.