Matthew Barrett

Default Judge's Decision

It affects my life in the fact that I enjoy spending time with friends on
common interests.
Why does anybody care about what interests them? How many Nascar drivers
would say they got where they
were without the people that don't actually drive the car? I help get the
boat to the races, I'm an extra set of eyes to keep my driver safe, and if
another team is in need of help I'll do what I can to help.
I pit because injury prevents me from competing so I contribute were I can.
I don't give racing the same priority as life and death, life is way to
short to give it that much credit, Its just another way to enjoy life not
dictate it.

and sleep is way to good to miss.

Matthew

"MafiaMuthaFoker" wrote in message
Hey Mathew you don't race so why do you care so much? How will this

affect
your life? You act as if this is life and death to you and you don't even
race. You pit. Don't get me wrong I think its great you are so into
boatracing! Why don't you get a boat and get out there? You seem into
racing more then most racers. There will always be a need for pit help

with or
without an APBA. So don't miss out on any of that good sleep.