True North[_2_] True North[_2_] is offline

Default The electric dog

"In Dallas the police decided they were not willing to risk a dog to
flush out the shooter so they attached an anti-personel device to a
robot and sent it in.
On one hand, I think it was an innovative way to kill a guy who needed
killing but, is that a dangerous precedent?
Will Hellfire missiles on helicopters or drones be next?"

I think in a situation like this you use whatever you have at your disposal to save further police, civilian or even a police dogs life. This was as highly motivated killer.