Mr. Luddite Mr. Luddite is offline

Default Perspective?

On 7/7/2016 1:09 PM, wrote:
On Thu, 7 Jul 2016 11:42:32 -0400, Keyser Söze wrote:

But Hillary is being pilloried by the GOP for using a private server?

No Hillary's qualifications are being questioned because she was
"sloppy", "negligent" and "Very careless" with top secret materials
that "any reasonable person would know were secret at the time".
Some were even marked that way according to Comey.
There is also the question about her lying under oath about it.
It is also interesting that Comey said he will not release the details
of these recovered E-mails until after the election so we do not know
what else may have been discussed.
Bear in mind, the details of Watergate were not released until after
the election too. I remember how that worked out.
I think she is the most likely president to be impeached since her
husband.

It also appears that she has lied (again) to the public and in
congressional hearings while under oath.

I feel for Harry. It must be tough to mindlessly support his party's
choice in their candidate when it is obvious to the most oblivious
observer that her reputation for lying and deceitfulness is so well
deserved (and confirmed).

This isn't about Trump. It's about Hillary.