Keyser Söze Keyser Söze is offline

Default Perspective?

Let me see if I can recall a bit of presidential history.

Ford pardoned Nixon.
Reagan sold arms to Iran and funded a secret war in Central America
without the knowledge of Congress, and then lied to the American people
about it.
George Herbert Walker Bush participated in Reagan’s secret arms deals
and then told us, “No new taxes,” and, of course, there were new taxes.
George W. Bush lied about Iraq’s role in 9/11 and then lied us into the
costliest war in U.S. history. His veep, Dick Cheney, outed a covert CIA
agent as political payback.

But Hillary is being pilloried by the GOP for using a private server?