MEAN GENE

Default promoting the sport

(PhdTE5TER) wrote in message ...
Has anyone but me noticed all the promotions
for Apba going on in the news? Everytime I check
googlenews and enter the word "Apba",i get a dozen
hits and all of them are from the Apba LLC.
None from detroit.
Check for yourself
http://news.google.com/
heres a sample of some
from just this week !
Boat racing: Offshore racing gets thumbs up onshore
Tybee Draws Crowds for the Holiday Weekend
Husband, wife team to win Factory 2 class
Dangerous Racing Conditions Fire - up Savannah
The Need for Speed
Boating: Tomlinson gears up for speed
Power boats: Bacardi Silver remains standing to win
Super Cat
Scott doesn't figure anyone can beat his Bacardi Silver
sure looks like Apba LLC is doing WAY more to help Apba than Apba is doing for
them.

Dear Stupid Mother ****er, You are a true ****ing pin head! Boy the
LLC is really doing a lot if they are advertising on Google!!! You
stupid ****er! How many new racers see that? How many people do that
search? How many current racers see that? You ****ing Special
Olympian!!! I am not pro-APBA or anti-APBA but you are an idiot! The
LLC should throw your ass out! I can't believe you even have the
brains to race. You are retarded. If you represent the LLC that says
a lot for them! If I was in the LLC I would find you and kill you!
Get some brains! You should latch on to some group like the LLC or
APBA tight because you will need lots of help in life. Hey did you
figure out that Santa wasn't real? You stupid ****! Eat a ****burger