Ron Hill

Default Poor, Poor Hydrorace2.

I wrote most of the rule book....But the lawyers improved upon my rules...
with words like "the rule goes into effect 30 days after the rule is
published in the Propeller" Of course, the Propeller lags by 60 days from
the Nationals meeting.....

The RULE BOOK that you are talking about is the PROP TOUR Rule Book...NOT
THE APBA BOOK....

Under the section carbs it said Number Six gearcase...no mention of 2.5 or
CC. Maybe, I should have SAID, "After I became Prop Tour Inspector, I asked
to have the rules clarified...and that it went it was decided that all 2.5
should run 36 CC heads....."

But you don't really care what THE GREAT RON HILL DID FOR BOAT RACING in the
last 50 years... You'd rather sit around the fire house and play with your
HOSES....

When your father becomes an APBA Honor Squadron Member, I'll shake his hand.
When you become and APBA Honor Squadron member, I'll shake your hand.... In
the mean time, post a copy of the LLC's tax statement, they are for PROFIT
aren't they...

The great Ron Hill just sent a Check for $250 to the Gold Rush Nationals.
The GREAT RON HILL donated 3 propellers to NORCAL 400 class this year. The
great Ron Hill gave an NEW DRIVER a C Hydro propeller.

THE GREAT RON HILL HAS HELPED HUNDREDS OF MEMBERS OVER THE YEARS AND HE WILL
CONTINUE TO HELP THEM.

What have you EVER DONW FORE BOAT RACING BESIDE RIDE IN A CRACKER BOX ONCE?
"Flamenco 2 U" wrote in message
It wasn't until I was asked to be the Prop Tour inspector and READ the

rules
did I realize we had run illegal all year.

Let me get this straight...
You, the great Ron Hill, were racing, and you had never read the rule

book?
And this made it ok? so all should be forgiven?
Ignorance is bliss, eh Ronny?
What a bunch of crap.