14-H

Default The Successful LLC

We are all aware the offshore guys don't like the Hearns
and The Hearns don't like the Offshore guys.

This is not accurrate! I love all forms of powerboat racing (and cars
for that matter). I have no problem with Offshore racers. To the
contrary, I'd kinda like to know where the money is they gave to Mike
A. which they believed was going to Detroit to help pay for the Hall
of Champions and the Propeller magazine (their APBA membership money).
Offshore racers paid it to Mike A. under the belief they were getting
an APBA membership. Mike A's answer is "we're putting it to good
use." Damnit! This ain't right! 14-H.