justan justan is offline

Default Back on the road again...

Poquito Loco Wrote in message:
On Fri, 24 Jun 2016 14:53:49 -0400, Wayne.B wrote:

...or at least underway again.

For anyone interested we are underway for the second leg of our trip
north. We left Long Island Sound this morning, ducked down into the
East River, turned north at Hell Gate into the Harlem River, and then
popped out into the Hudson River where we are now. Our next goal is
Albany and then west on the NYS Erie Canal to Lake Ontario.

http://tinyurl.com/waynebspottrack

A helluva trip Wayne. Glad all is well. Take care.

Gosh, you're even taking time to smell the roses.

Fertilized, no doubt, by Harry's oral manure.

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/