posted to rec.boats.paddle
[email protected] jdorlester@gmail.com is offline

Default Teeny kayak?

On Wednesday, May 31, 1995 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-4, Richard Lahne wrote:
Is there such a thing as an ultra small kayak? In addition to my 11-yr
old, who probably will end up with something like a Pirouette S or SS if
I ever find the money, I've got a very physical 5-yr old who would love
a kayak his size. I'm not planning on letting him do anything dangerous
with it -- this would be strictly for messing around on totally flat
water with an adult standing by. He likes to try to kneel in a
Pirouette and make it go, but obviously that doesn't work very well.

I have a tchaika wilderness system that I am selling for $600.00 it will last until your child is a teenager, I am 5ft 1 inch and fits me fine. it weighs about 34 pounds. it is sit in kayak