riverman

Default OT, sort of: Car rental in Wales?

"W. D. Grey" wrote in message
In article , riverman
writes
Assuming I can get out of Kinshasa on Sunday, I've got reservations at

the
Cammarch Hotel in Llangammarch Wells for Tuesday, but I might just find a
campsite and tent it instead. I'm free from Tuesday until Sunday, when I
need to be in Plymouth. However, I'll have wheels and I want to explore

the
region a little bit. I certainly want to spend a day on the Towy, and a
couple days around Builth Wells.

Where are you at?

Aproximately 6 miles north of Swansea in the Swansea valley. It would
take me about an hour to get to Builth or Llamgamarch.

Swansea is a City on the south coast of Wales.
--
Bill Grey
http://www.billboy.co.uk

Email me a phone number, Bill, and I'll get in touch with you when I get to
Wales. Reverse the letters before the @ to get my email address:

It will be fun to get together for a hello!
--riverman