riverman

Default OT, sort of: Car rental in Wales?

"W. D. Grey" wrote in message
In article , riverman
writes
Thank, Bill. The sites all list Avis at about $217, but when the hidden

fees
are added, it becomes $450! I'll see if there's a site that doesn't have

so
many hidden costs.

Any chance of getting together to cast a line next week? I'll drive.

Where will you be staying?

I have to admit to not knowing much about the fishing in the Builth
area, but It may be possible for me to come along and say hello at
least.

What is your schedule for next week?

Assuming I can get out of Kinshasa on Sunday, I've got reservations at the
Cammarch Hotel in Llangammarch Wells for Tuesday, but I might just find a
campsite and tent it instead. I'm free from Tuesday until Sunday, when I
need to be in Plymouth. However, I'll have wheels and I want to explore the
region a little bit. I certainly want to spend a day on the Towy, and a
couple days around Builth Wells.

Where are you at?

--riverman