W. D. Grey

Default OT, sort of: Car rental in Wales?

In article , riverman
writes
Hi folks: I'm due to arrive in Bristol this coming Tuesday and am headed to
Wales for some fishing, and am looking for an affordable rental car for 5
days. So far, I can only find ones online at AVIS that will cost me about
$450 for that time (about 250 pounds) and that seems very expensive. I need
to pick it up in Bristol, and deliver it to Plymouth.

Is there a local rental agency with good cars that have a better price than
this? Thanks

--riverman

Never having rented a car in Wales I don't know of ay decent firms.
However Looking via Google I raised quite a few companies which may be
better than AVIS. Have you had a quote from Hertz?

I entered "Car rental in Wales" and Google threw out quite a few names.
--
Bill Grey
http://www.billboy.co.uk