Default Waynes SPOT

On Tue, 14 Jun 2016 12:39:40 -0400, wrote:

On Mon, 13 Jun 2016 21:21:22 -0400, Wayne.B
wrote:

The pirates are across the way in Atlantic City. From here it looks
like we are anchored in the outskirts of Las Vegas. It's an
interesting sight during the day but at night it's absolutely
spectacular.

You should be seeing Long Island soon if the visibility is good. I see
you passing Brick. I am pretty good net buddies with the Chief
Building Official there.

I see you rounding the bend heading up toward NYC. I guess that Jersey
jaunt wasn't so bad this time.