peter

Default open canadian choice

riverman wrote:
"Charlie" wrote in message
om...

I'm looking to by an open. I'd like something that I can solo or
double, touring and rivers up to easy III. Basically, I want it all.
The OT Discovery Scout seems to be a reasonable fit, any comments or
alternative suggestions?

Mad River Explorer, 16 footer. Best overall boat in the world, IMHO.

--riverman

I have an Explorer 15, great all-rounder, great solo, big enough for 2,
(but not with camping gear or kids), faultless handling, very light,
easy to get on and off the car on your own. Don't go for wood gunwales
like I did, I'm always terrified of damaging them.