Default Waynes SPOT

On Mon, 13 Jun 2016 21:21:22 -0400, Wayne.B
wrote:

I saw that cove and wondered if that was what you were shooting for.
The name has a sort of pirate sound to it ;-)

===

The pirates are across the way in Atlantic City. From here it looks
like we are anchored in the outskirts of Las Vegas. It's an
interesting sight during the day but at night it's absolutely
spectacular.

I have given a few bucks to those pirates and my sister was a platinum
player at the Sands. (Gift basket at the door, comped room etc)
That cost them. ;-)