David Pearson

Default 100% Waterproof Container 12Ltr.

In message , marc
nvalid writes
In article ,
says...
Dave Mayall wrote:
On Mon, 17 May 2004 22:09:43 +0100, John-news-group wrote:

Features

I have one of these in my fridge to keep the cheese in, are they being
suggested for keeping kit dry while boating?

have a look at http://www.occuk.co.uk/outdoor/L&L.htm

Another company to add to the "never buy anything there" list.

You should maybe explain why.

Spammers deserve to be ignored, maybe the message will then get
through...?

There is a subtle difference between genuine spam, and a possibly naive
company advertising genuinely useful wares in a relevant place. I
haven't checked the newsgroup charter, but the occasional (appropriately
placed) advert here shouldn't be the end of the world - so I suggest we
give this guy the benefit of the doubt for now! Now - if the same
company were indiscriminately e-mailing half the UK, that would be
another matter!

Lock'n'lock containers are actually rather useful for canoeing /
kayaking provided one recognises they aren't indestructible. I use a
pasta pot for flares for my sea kayak and small ones for first aid kit,
camera batteries, that kind of thing. They seem to stand up reasonably
well. The "Lakeland" kitchenware people carry a broad range (though
I've not seen the big one with the handle on!).
--
David Pearson