True North[_2_] True North[_2_] is offline

Default Consumer Reports on the Toyota Tacoma...

Alex
True North wrote:
The Ford Ranger got the same reports of low uncomfortable seats. Â*Took me a while to break-in the hard padding.
I don't know why they have to jack up the truck so much. Â*Most people don't go off roading Â*with them.

"That's what makes it a truck compared to a...Rav 4."

D'uh!
Been spending some time in the brother-in-laws F150 and the seats in that are plusher than my Highlander.
Just because it's a truck doesn't mean it has to be uncomfortable.
Now, the old 1980 GMC Sierra Grande converted dump truck I've been operating can be uncomfortable on a rut filled dirt road.