Justan Olphart[_2_] Justan Olphart[_2_] is offline

Default A Perfect...

On 6/5/2016 6:49 AM, Keyser Söze wrote:
On 6/4/16 10:58 PM, Alex wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
On 6/4/16 9:10 PM, Alex wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
...nightmare for Republicans...

Clinton-Warren 2016.

Love it.

Not if this crap keeps surfacing:

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...g-arm-cashed-/

Donald Trump, pointing out a black guy in the audience:

Redding, California (CNN)Donald Trump sought to tout his support among
African-Americans on Friday by pointing out a black man in the crowd
and calling him "my African-American."

"Oh, look at my African-American over here. Look at him," Trump said.
"Are you the greatest?"

- - - -

What a ****ing moron Trump is.

So we are choosing between a moron and a liar? At least a "moron" can
surround them self with a cabinet full of well-qualified people to offer
proper advice.

You can't fix a liar.

Trump combines being a moron and a liar. No need to choose between the
attributes.

You have plenty liar in you. Maybe you need a little more moron to make
you rich or at least financially stable enough to support yourself
without Dr.Dr.'s help.