Default Waynes SPOT

On Sat, 04 Jun 2016 23:55:27 -0400, Wayne.B
wrote:

On Sat, 04 Jun 2016 23:25:01 -0400, wrote:

I see you are at Morehead City now, you might want to get moving. The
"C" storm (Colin) is coming up behind you Wednesday or so. It is
supposed to transit Florida Tuesday if the weather guessers are right.

===

Unfortunately we're here until Monday or Tuesday waiting for a
generator part. We can run inside from here all the way to Cape May,
NJ so I don't think this next storm system will slow us down too much.
Running in rain and wind is not a lot of fun however. My GFS model
shows it moving off shore before it hits this area with too much
impact.

OK here is hoping this is just another one our news is hyping up far
beyond reality. You know how they get giddy every time we have any
kind of low pressure system within 500 miles.
I am looking at the spaghetti plots and they do seem to be going
offshore. Have a good trip and be safe.
http://www.nbc-2.com/category/170825...ricane-tracker