Poquito Loco Poquito Loco is offline

Default A Perfect...

On Sat, 4 Jun 2016 14:39:38 -0400, Keyser Söze wrote:

On 6/4/16 2:17 PM, True North wrote:
On Saturday, 4 June 2016 15:02:34 UTC-3, Keyser Söze wrote:
...nightmare for Republicans...

Clinton-Warren 2016.

Love it.

yeah but then we'd have to listen to the repugnants whine and cry for the next eight years.(at least)

If Hill and Liz win this year, they'll win again in 2020, and by then
the GOP will be defunct.

You're probably right. Giving illegals voting rights and greatly increasing the welfare rolls and
dependance on government will buy them votes for the next generation. Once we achieve the status of
Greece, people may wake up and see what's happened to their country. Of course that assumes that
China doesn't buy the country or, given our lack of military, just take us out.

It's a shame you'll be dead by then, or I'd say, "Told you so."

Now find some more names to call and/or Krausescheiße to post.