Default Waynes SPOT

On Mon, 30 May 2016 05:28:38 -0400, Wayne.B
wrote:

On Sun, 29 May 2016 23:44:56 -0400, wrote:

On Sat, 28 May 2016 20:28:05 -0400, Wayne.B
wrote:

Looks like you are holed up on Minim Creek for the night. RADAR seems
to be saying there is not much rain and I assume that is a pretty well
sheltered place. Hope you are having a great evening.

===

The creek is very well sheltered but as luck would have it, rain
started just as we were getting ready to anchor. Prior to that it had
held off all day with just a few light sprinkles. I'd really like to
be running offshore but the weather has been too unsettled for that.
We passed through Charleston harbor yesterday and no one was going out
except for large commercial traffic. You could see waves breaking
over the inlet breakwaters from several miles away.

Yup that wind map I posted yesterday says it all. There was a very
well defined eye and the offshore wind was pounding the coast north of
it. I looked at your creek on the satellite and it looked like a nice
spot to hide. Let's keep a good thought that you get nice weather for
that NJ leg.