Charlie

Default Kayaking Trips in Europe

(Ben) wrote in message . com...
I would like to spend a week or two paddling downriver, camping as we
go, somewhere in Europe.

Peter Knowles' "White Water Massif Central"[1] lists lots of options
in central France and is aimed square at the more liesurely end of the
paddling spectrum. I could check the section on rentals if you can't
get hold of a copy.

I've spent a wee bit of time down in The Auvergne, there were a few
kayak hire places on The Lott but I dinno about canoes. Most of these
places seemed geared up for day trips where they'd shuttle you to the
start and pick you up at the end. Trully spectacular scenery though.

[1] long link, make sure you get it all.